Guest Post: A Wicked Woman | Vanessa Vale
A Wicked Woman by Vanessa Vale
Date of Publication: February 6, 2017
Because of her stepsisters, Eve Jamison is driven from her hometown in scandal with a train ticket in one hand and a proxy marriage license in the other. But when she arrives in the small Colorado mountain town, she discovers her groom recently died. Even though she never met her husband, the new widow learns she is quite wealthy. At the mercy of her dead husband's moneygrubbing family, Knox and Jed Dare each vow to protect her. They both want the beautiful bluestocking and refuse to cede way to the other.Eve has other ideas where the two men are concerned. Because she is now a woman of Slate Springs, she doesn't have to choose. She wants both Jed and Knox... and gets them.
Guest Post: What's Great About February:
1. It's a short month.
2. President's Day holiday- 3 day weekend!
3. My brother's birthday
4. At the beginning of the month, the groundhog will say there's six weeks left of winter. At the end of the month, it's just 2 weeks away!
5. It's almost time for Daylight Savings Time. (My favorite day of the year!)
6. It's not January.
7. If you get pregnant, the chances are high you'll have a Christmas or New Year's baby.
8. It's still dark and cold (at least here in the Wild West) and lots of snuggling and reading.
9. It's the perfect time to go on a beach vacation (this is just filler because any month is the perfect month for a beach vacation)
10. I can't think of any more.
February gets a bad rep for being cold and dark. Snowy. Blah. I think February exists so we are so much more thankful for the other months. And to repeat #4, spring's almost here!
About Vanessa Vale
Vanessa Vale is the USA Today Bestselling author of over 30 books, sexy romance novels, including her popular Bridgewater historical romance series and hot contemporary romances featuring unapologetic bad boys who don't just fall in love, they fall hard. When she's not writing, Vanessa savors the insanity of raising two boys, is figuring out how many meals she can make with a pressure cooker, and teaches a pretty mean karate class. While she's not as skilled at social media as her kids, she loves to interact with readers. You can find out more about Vanessa at vanessavaleauthor.com